ClearOne Chat 150 Conference Phone
The Chat 150 is a high-performance audio peripheral that connects to telephones*, PCs, and video conferencing systems for rich, full-duplex audio communications. It provides speaker phone capability that is far superior to the built-in options on these devices.
It features ClearOne's trademark audio processing performance, and delivers unmatched full-duplex capability for crystal-clear communications. It includes three built-in microphones for full 360-degree pickup, with performance equivalent to ClearOne's MAX EX conference phone.
The Chat 150 is a perfect addition to the office or conference room for greatly enhanced collaboration.
The Chat 150 connects to the following devices:
Enterprise telephone handsets* — for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
Laptops, PCs, or Macs — for use with:
- VoIP softphones, such as Avaya, Cisco, Nortel
- Internet telephones, such as Skype or Vonage
- Web conferencing applications, such as LiveMeeting, Sametime, WebEx
- Instant messaging with audio chat
- Audio playback with media players, such as QuickTime, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player
- Desktop video conferencing devices — for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
*Note: Connectivity to telephone handsets is limited to specific models due to variations in the headset jack that the Chat 150 connects to. The Chat 150 Avaya has been tested for compatibility with Avaya 2410, 2420, 4610, and 4621 phone models. Compatibility with additional manufacturers coming soon!