ClearOne Chat 50 Conference Phone
The Chat™ 50 personal speaker phone is a mobile audio peripheral that connects to a wide variety of devices and provides crystal-clear, hands-free audio communications.
It provides unmatched full-duplex capability, which allows users to simultaneously speak and listen without audio cutting in and out. It also provides high-quality audio playback for music, gaming and other sound files.
The Chat 50 can be used in a variety of ways, and connects to the following devices:
Laptops, PCs, or Macs — for use with:
- Internet telephones, such as Skype or Vonage
- VoIP softphones, such as Avaya, Cisco, Nortel
- Web conferencing applications, such as LiveMeeting, Sametime, WebEx
- Instant messaging with audio chat
- Audio playback with media players, such as QuickTime, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player
- PC-based gaming with TeamSpeak
Telephones* — for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
Cell phones — for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
Desktop video conferencing devices — for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
iPods & MP3 players — for full-band audio playback (single speaker)
*Note: connectivity to telephones is limited to specific models. Cables that connect to the RJ-9 headset jack of certain Avaya, Cisco, and Inter-Tel models are available separately from ClearOne - contact us for more details. Also, many home and business telephones feature a 2.5mm headset jack; the Chat 50 USB Plus comes with a 2.5mm-3.5mm cable which connects to these phones as well as most cell phones.