ClearOne Max™ EX Conference Phone
Introducing a conference phone that expands to fit your needs. Integrating ClearOne's industry-leading professional audio technology and advanced processing, Max™ EX brings you unbelievable clarity, unique expandability — and incredible ease of use. Link up to four phone units complete with microphones, loudspeakers and controls for an even distribution of sound. With Max EX in meetings, not only can discussions flow more freely, so can productivity.
Max EX is designed to enhance the audio conferencing experience with its unique expansion capabilities. Instead of just adding extension microphones for use in larger rooms, which is the case with competing products, Max EX links up to four complete phones together. This provides even distribution of not only microphones, but also of loudspeakers and controls for better sound quality and user access.
With advanced audio processing, full-duplex performance, Distributed Echo Cancellation® and noise cancellation, Max EX brings technologies typically found in high-end, installed audio products to the plug-and-play, tabletop market. The result is a clear, full sound for more effective and natural interaction among conference participants.
Max EX units can be combined or separated as needed to match a wide variety of room sizes and configurations, from small conference rooms or executive offices to large boardrooms or training rooms. And, its familiar keypad and plug-and-play installation are designed to make even the most non-technical person comfortable in setting up and using the phone.
Other Max EX features include:
- Automatic Level Control -- keeps participant audio balanced and consistent
- First Microphone Priority -- eliminates hollow "tunnel" sound by activating only the microphone closest to the person speaking
- 360-degree Microphone Coverage -- ensures all participants can be heard
- One-touch Conferencing -- with the press of a button, users can access a conferencing services operator who can connect an unlimited number of participants to a call
- Speed Dial -- stores 10 frequently dialed numbers
- Recording Output on Base Unit -- connects to a recording device to capture both sides of the conversation