Telephone Magic USB On Hold Message Player V2.0
Telephone Magic has upgraded its' cost-effective USB On Hold message player with our new V2.0 unit. Messages On Hold for your business phone system are easier than ever with our digital USB player, designed for continuous audio playback.
Our V2.0 USB system improves the design of original MOH players from other manufacturers - we added an external speaker which allows you to preview your on hold messages. Audio is stored on a removable USB MOH Drive which plugs into the USB hub on the unit. Your audio files are played in alphanumeric order depending on their filenames, making organizing your content a snap! Audio files are emailed to clients without the need to ship physical media.
On Hold Message Player Features:
Standard MP3 Playback: MP3 audio is the most popular audio compression format. You can use MP3 files with sampling rates from 8 to 256 kbps, depending on the quality you require. No additional software is required to load MP3 files to the USB flash drive. Our V2.0 USB unit will play a built-in, generic on-hold message if you remove the USB Drive from the player. Inserting the MOH Drive will automatically start playing any messages on the USB Drive within 10 seconds. We recommend you use 64kbps or greater Stereo MP3 files for best audio quality.
Electronic Delivery - Very user friendly! - The process of receiving message on-hold updates is easy! Simply remove the USB flash drive from the unit, and plug into the USB port of a computer. Audio files are a "drag and drop" transfer from the computer into the USB flash drive. Plug the flash drive back into our V2.0 USB On Hold Message player for instant audio playback.
Your on hold message producer can simply e-mail you the files for your message-on-hold updates. Save the MP3 file to the USB flash drive and load it into our USB hardware - quick and easy!
Commercial Grade Hardware: Our V2.0 USB unit is intended for use in business applications that include message-on-hold and in-store music / announcements.
The system has a constant power source and the solid-state memory will re-boot the audio playback automatically after a power outage. No more need to reset the unit when the power's been out!
The durable aluminum case can withstand rugged phone room conditions and reduces possible RF interference. The compact design and visible flanges ensure an easy installation on the phone room system's wall.
Volume Control: The output volume is continuously variable, allowing you to fine tune your message playback volume.
External Speaker : Our USB V2.0 Message On Hold player improves the design of original digital On Hold Message systems with the addition of an external speaker which allows you to preview your on hold messages right at the unit after uploading them to the USB MOH Drive.
On Hold Message Player Specifications:
- LED Indicator: Red LED Status Light
- Message Loading: USB MOH Drive
- Memory Type: Non-Volatile USB Flash
- Memory Capacity: Up To 16GB (ships with 128MB drive)
- Sampling Rate: 8K to 256K Stereo - Auto-Detected By Player
- Maximum Files: Up To 512 Individual MP3 Files
- Message Playback: Continuous or Trigger Controlled
- Output Volume: Continuously Variable
- Dual Audio Outputs: 600 Ohm Line Level – 8 Ohm 3 Watt
- Power Supply: 120VAC 60Hz to 12VDC @ 500mA
- Mounting: Wall Mounting Included
- Test Speaker: Built-In With Push On/Off Switch
- Dimensions: 5.8"W X 1.7"H X 5.2"L
Playback Pro Tip: If you wish to store audio files on the USB MOH Drive but not have them played by the system, simply create a folder on the USB MOH Drive and save the audio files you wish to exclude in that folder. The audio files will be stored on the drive, but ignored by our V2.0 USB player. When you want a saved audio file to play, simply drag it out of the folder to the root directory of the USB MOH Drive and our V2.0 USB system will play it.
Here's how EASY it is to set up our Telephone Magic V2.0 USB On Hold Message Player:
- Mount The Unit: You can wall-mount our V2.0 USB player to a clean, dry surface using the supplied screws, or apply the soft rubber feet to the bottom of the player and place the unit on a shelf or rack.
- Connect the 600 ohm audio output of the digital player to the music on hold jack located on your phone system using the supplied audio cable.
- Connect the AC dapter to the power jack on our V2.0 USB player, then plug the adapter into the wall outlet.
- Insert USB MOH Drive into the our V2.0 USB player.
- The audio will start playing in about 5 to 10 seconds. The audio may be previewed by turning the speaker on. Always turn speaker off for normal use.
- Use the volume control on our V2.0 USB player to adjust the volume to the desired level.
To add and play a new message:
- Remove the USB MOH Drive from our V2.0 USB player. Insert the USB MOH Drive into the USB port of any computer that contains the new message or messages to be transferred.
- Wait until the computer recognizes the USB MOH Drive.
- Double click on My Computer, double click on the MOH Drive to display its contents. If “MOH Drive” is not in the list, remove (wait 5 seconds) and re-insert the drive.
- Delete any unwanted messages from the USB MOH Drive.
- Drag and drop or copy and paste any new message file to the USB MOH Drive.
- Take the USB MOH Drive back to our V2.0 USB player and insert the drive into the player. The new message will start playing in about 5 to 10 seconds.
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.