USB Digital Voice Recorder or Phone Call Recorder from AuxBox
The USB AuxBox comes in two models. The AuxBox 4102 provides digital desktop voice recording capability for Nortel Networks Norstar, BCM, and Meridian 1 digital telephones. The AuxBox 4105 provides the same for other analog phone systems. Telephone conversations are stored as call records on a customer supplied PC using Algo's Call Recording Software provided with each unit.
The Call Recording Software allows call records to be easily played back over PC speakers or headset. Call records may be emailed for quick and easy sharing of telephone conversations to facilitate quality monitoring, training or distribution of key information. Call records may also be easily moved to project or contact folders for archiving. For recording multiple phone lines and superior management of all call recording records, see the Call Recording System from Algo.
Recording may be automatic or manually activated by pressing a key on the telephone. In manual mode, pressing the record key at any time during a call captures the entire conversation. USB connectivity to the PC ensures high quality digital speech and data recording over a single plug & play connection supported by Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, and XP.
Call Recorder Features:
- Manual or automatic call recording
- WAV or compressed WMA audio format
- Call display information recorded
- Call duration, date and time
- Call record, move, email and copy functions
- Task bar flashing indicator when recording
- Call record storage management
- Relay outputs for ring, message waiting, in-use
Call Recorder Typical Applications:
- Small call centers, customer service
- Financial trading, banking, accounting
- Emergency services
- Legal offices
- Contract negotiation, purchasing, sales
- School administration, reception, counselling
- Human resource departments
- Dispatch centers
- Conference call meetings