NEC SV8100 DECT / IP DECT Handsets
All Business Mobility DECT handsets can be used on either DECT or IP DECT infrastructures, have an appealing design, and are easy to use.
NEC Univerge SV8100 DECT phone handsets offer excellent mobile voice communication: crystal clear speech, loudspeaker and hands free support.
NEC DECT handsets also handle seamless handover of calls and roaming, high security with DECT authentication, and seamless integration with features on the NEC Univerge SV8100 communication platform.
True business mobility:
The SV8100 range of IP DECTs offers a more flexible way of working. Access to the main system features such as shared corporate directories mean employees are more reachable, more quickly. This increases responsiveness and in turn levels of customer service.
IP DECT applications:
Text and alarm messaging - Provides numerous uses including alerts about incidents such as a fire, nurse calls or status of industrial processes. Different priority levels can be applied to each message.
Location Detection - By pushing the SOS button on the phone, the system locates the position of the phone and alerts staff to provide assistance. Available for the M155 Messenger, G355, G955 & I755.
Man-down - Embedded on the I755, this application detects when a handset is left in a horizontal position and sends an alarm to other staff immediately for help.
Click below for more info about each model of NEC Univerge SV8100 DECT / IP DECT phone handsets.
10 good reasons to choose IP DECT:
- Established DECT technology - reliable & secure
- Scaleable from 1 to 32 Access Points, and even beyond
- Aggressively priced
- Makes employees more reachable, helping to increase customer service levels
- Drastically reduces mobile phone costs
- Integrated with features from the SV8100
- Wide range of handsets for all user types and environments
- Unified communications - shared corporate directory access plus excellent presence feature
- Powerful text messaging and alarms enable quicker responses
- Future-proof investment - uses ‘open standards’ such as the open messaging interface, SIP technology and standard GAP compatibility
NEC DECT / IP DECT Handset Brochures:
- NEC Univerge Business Mobility DECT Handsets Brochure
- NEC Univerge ML440 DECT Cordless Phone Brochure
- NEC Univerge ML440 DECT Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
- NEC Univerge C124 DECT Cordless Phone Handset Brochure
- NEC Univerge G355 DECT Cordless Phone Handset Brochure
- NEC Univerge G955 DECT Cordless Phone Handset Brochure
- NEC Univerge I755 DECT Cordless Phone Handset Brochure
- NEC Univerge M155 DECT Cordless Messenger Brochure