Take 2 On Hold Adapter &
2-Line MOH Phone Adapter
Our Take 2 is a state-of-the-art message-on-hold adapter capable of allowing the user to place up to two callers on-hold
An external audio source can be connected to the adapter to keep callers entertained and informed of your products or services. This system is specifically designed for the SOHO (Small Office Home Office) environment where up to two lines on a single phone are supported. Placing a caller on hold is simple, just press the appropriate line button on the adapter and the caller is instantly placed on hold. The handset then can be placed back on the cradle or another line can be accessed. While the caller is holding an audio source such as a digital message repeater can be fed into the adapter allowing the caller on hold to be entertained or informed about your products or services. While the caller is on hold a blue LED light above the line number on the adapter will glow.
The Take 2 comes with all the necessary audio and telephone cables to allow the system to be easily connected. The modern design and added functionality make this a great addition to any two-line office phone.
Here are just a few of the new features:
- RCA input for MOH device
- Modular connections
- Place up to 2 callers on-hold
- Large easy-to-push buttons
- Blue LED status indicators
- Durable high-impact plastic case
- Custom emblem area
- All cables included
- Exceptional dealer support
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- 5-year parts and labor warranty
- View large MOH Adapter Image
1. Unplug the line connection from the rear of the telephone and connect this to the TELCO plug on the adapter.
2. Connect included RJ-11 cord from phone line connection to the PHONE plug of the adapter.
3. Connect included RCA cord from the adapters AUDIO IN to an audio source. Do not connect to an
amplifier or damage to the adapter will occur.
4. Connect the attached POWER SUPPLY to a powered wall outlet.
If this is a two-line installation and both lines ARE NOT coming into the phone on the same wire then an adapter must be used.
AT&T part number 267D can be used to put Line 1 on the center two pins and Line 2 on the two outside pins of the connector.