Cisco 7935 IP Conference Phone
The Cisco 7935 Unified IP Conference Phone voice instrument is a full-featured, IP-based, full-duplex hands-free conference station for use on desktops and offices and in small to medium-sized conference rooms.
The Cisco 7935 IP Conference Telephone easily attaches to a Cisco Catalyst 10/100 Ethernet switch port with a simple RJ-45 connection and dynamically configures itself to the IP network through the Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP). Other than connecting the Cisco IP Conference Station 7935 to an Ethernet switch port, no further administration is necessary. The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7935 dynamically registers with the Cisco Unified Communications Manager for connection services and receives the appropriate endpoint phone number and any software enhancements or personalized settings that are preloaded in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
The Cisco 7935 IP Conference Station full-duplex design offers superior voice quality, eliminating echoes, clipped words, and reverberations for more natural conversation. It features superior sound quality with a digitally tuned speaker and three microphones, allowing conference participants to move around while speaking. In addition to the regular telephony keypad, the Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7935 provides three soft keys and menu navigation keys that guide a user through call features and functions. The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7935 also features a pixel-based LCD display. The display provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and feature and line status.
7935 Unified IP Conference Phone Features:
- Exceptional voice quality virtually eliminates echoes, reverberations, and truncated words for natural two-way conversation
- Backlit display which exhibits date/time, calling party name/number, digits dialed, and feature and line status
- 3 soft keys and menu navigation keys for access to call features and functions
- Standard features include hold, transfer, release, mute, and conference
- Web and LCD-based configuration
- Feature updates facilitates Cisco CallManager upgrades along with advances in system capabilities
- SCCP protocol
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- Power via PoE (802.3af) or local Cisco power cube (48VDC) with power splitter (not included)
Cisco 7935 IP Conference Phone Documentation:
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.