Mitel SX-200 PBX System
Note: We sell CARDS, PHONES, and PARTS for your existing Mitel PBX - We do NOT sell complete Mitel systems.
SX-200 Mitel PBX
A Mitel SX-200 PBX is ideal for start-ups and small businesses, but can also expand to meet the needs of medium and large-size enterprises. Whether you have ten employees in one office, or six hundred spread across a large complex, a Mitel SX-200 delivers the advanced capabilities your business demands.
- Supports up to 650 lines
- Modular, scalable architecture - adding new networking capabilities and communications applications is a simple matter of integrating the appropriate software and/or hardware.
- Mitel's support of open industry standards and network access protocols allows you to integrate converged voice and computing applications and emerging technologies.
- Protected by Mitel Networks' industry-leading extended 5-year warranty and software assurance programs.
- Designed to migrate to Mitel Networks' next generation IP platform with minimal effort and maximum investment protection.
- Supports Mitel Networks' Superset™ 4000 Series telephone sets
Using Mitel Networks' powerful Lightware™ business application communications software, the Mitel SX-200 EL offers the following advanced features/ capabilities.
- Integrated Automated Attendant/Messaging increases business responsiveness by allowing call handling even when an operator isn't present or available.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) supports priority answering, timed and predictive overflow.
- Networking allows you to take advantage of advanced services such as T1, ISDN, analog and private network applications.
- Centralized Attendant maximizes resources in a network of SX-200 systems by directing all calls to an attendant a central location.
- Centralized Voice Mail helps you save money and management time by sharing the same Voice Mail system among multiple SX-200 systems.
- Multiple Music On Hold Sources lets your business provide a different Music On Hold source for up to 25 tenant groups in one system.
- Support for a growing range of computer telephony applications for desktop, workgroup, help desk and call centers.
- Reduce costs by transmitting voice and data over the same service.
- Call Identification (CLID) allows users to identify important incoming calls.
- Flexible Paging Options let you page individuals, groups or the entire organization using either overhead speakers or telephone speakers, whether or not the set is in use.
Ensemble for Hospitality is the four-port voice mail solution for bed and breakfast and hotel applications of 150 or fewer rooms. This little powerhouse provides hospitality features such as wake-up calls, simplified check-in, room move and PMS integrations. ( More . . . )