Cisco 7936 IP Conference Phone
The Cisco 7936 Unified IP Conference Phone combines state-of-the-art speakerphone conferencing technologies with award-winning Cisco voice communication technologies. The net result is a conference room phone that offers superior voice and microphone quality, with simplified wiring and administrative cost benefits. A full-featured, IP-based, hands-free conference station, the new Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 is designed for use on desktops, conference rooms, and in executive suites.
The Cisco 7936 IP Conference Telephone offers improvements over the existing Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7935 with external microphone ports, optional external microphone kit, newly audio-tuned speaker grill, and a new backlit liquid crystal display (LCD) display. The optional microphone kit includes two microphones with six-foot cords. This places microphones across a 12-foot area, effectively expanding a suggested conference room size of 20 feet by 30 feet. The new backlit LCD display improves visibility in low light conditions. The display font size is also adjustable for improved distant viewing.
The Cisco 7936 IP Conference phone easily joins a Cisco Catalyst 10/100 Ethernet switch port with a Cisco RJ-45 cable connection, and configures itself to the IP network via the Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP).
The Cisco 7936 IP Conference Station offers exceptional voice quality-virtually eliminating echoes, reverberations, and truncated words to help deliver a more natural conversation. It features superb sound quality with a digitally tuned speaker and three microphones that minimize background noise, allowing conference participants to move around the room while speaking. Connecting two optional extension microphones to the base unit enables both voice coverage for larger rooms and enhanced speaker volume output.
In addition to the regular telephony keypad, the Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 provides three soft keys and menu navigation keys that guide a user through call features and functions. The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 also features a pixel-based LCD display, which exhibits the date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and feature and line status.
7936 Unified IP Conference Phone Features:
- Exceptional voice quality virtually eliminates echoes, reverberations, and truncated words for natural two-way conversation
- Backlit display which exhibits date/time, calling party name/number, digits dialed, and feature and line status
- External microphone ports for use with option external microphones to increase coverage
- 3 soft keys and menu navigation keys for access to call features and functions.
- Standard features include hold, transfer, release, mute, and conference
- Web and LCD-based configuration
- Feature updates facilitates Cisco CallManager upgrades along with advances in system capabilities
- SCCP protocol
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- Single 10/100BaseT Ethernet LAN connection
- Power via PoE (802.3af) or local Cisco power cube (48VDC) with power splitter (not included)
Cisco 7936 IP Conference Phone Documentation: