Meridian Centrex Telephones
Aastra 5000 Series Phones
The MBS II Family of Centrex Phones
Meridian Business Sets are single-line phones with multi-line functionality. The MBS II Portfolio includes the following phones and add-ons: (click on the links to view)
Telephone Magic's Meridian Centrex Terminals:
- Provide one-button access to Centrex
- Let you focus on your core business, not your phone system
- Offer flexible growth with a complete range of telephones and add-ons
- Reduce the risk of technology obsolescence with services from the robust and proven DMS platform.
Click on the links below for more information on the different models of Centrex phones.
Aastra Meridian Centrex Phone Features:
- Designed to work with Meridian Digital Centrex (MDC), every set in the MBS II Portfolio provides fast, convenient access to the Centrex and CMS/CLASS features you rely on most.
- Equipped with programmable keys, every Meridian Business Set lets users tailor their phones to match their requirements-additional line appearances or button access to features such as Call Forwarding or Call Pick-Up.
- Multiple Appearance Directory Number (MADN) provides simultaneous support for incoming and outgoing calls from the same set. Employees can take calls to multiple directory numbers and even use one of the secondary lines to make outgoing calls.
Meridian Aastra Centrex Phone Benefits:
- Whether you're staying in touch with customers or streamlining internal communication, your phone system is integral to your day-to-day performance. With the Meridian Business Series MBS II Portfolio, you can be sure you are maximizing your communications potential with impressive control, flexibility, performance, and access to advanced features. All Nortel Meridian Centrex phones are built with ergonomics in mind, so they are comfortable to use throughout the day.
Local telephone companies: Buy your Meridian Aastra Centrex phone sets at wholesale prices for your Centrex business clients.