Avaya G450 Media Gateway
The Avaya G450 Media Gateway provides a secure, reliable and scalable platform for the delivery of Avaya Aura Communication Manager-based IP telephony applications.
It is targeted to mid to large sized branch offices, medium sized standalone businesses and small campus environments.
In addition to standalone deployments, the Avaya G450 Media Gateway can be flexibly configured to extend Communications Manager features and applications to branch offices at the edge of an enterprise network or to locations across a campus environment.
G450 Media Gateway Features:
- Swappable main board module
- Hot-swappable media modules
- Support for two load sharing hot-swappable power fupply units
- Hot-swappable fan tray
- VoIP DSPs (up to 320 channels)
- Memory SIMMS
- H.248 gateway
- Voice line interfaces for IP phones, analog phones, Avaya DCP phones, BRI phones, FXS/Fax, VoIP, Fax and modem over IP
- Voice trunk interfaes: FXO, BRI, T1/E1
- Supported CODECs: G.711A/uLaw, G.729a, G.726
- Survivability features for continuous voice services
- DHCP and TFTP server to support IP phones images and configuration (IPv4 only)
- Announcements support
- Contact Closure support