Polycom SoundPoint IP 550 Phone
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 550 is a four-line SIP desktop phone!
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 550 is a four-line SIP desktop phone with crystal-clear voice quality. It also offers a comprehensive range of advanced features and applications that support business workflows
Your teams need reliable communication devices. They prefer deskphones that come with multiple lines, but without complicated features.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 550 is a four-line SIP desktop phone that brings lifelike richness and voice quality to phone calls. It combines state-of-the-art hardware with the proven Polycom UC software designed for busy professionals.
All your teams need is a reliable deskphone that comes with an advanced set of benefits and features that are easy to learn.
The SoundPoint IP 550:
- A four-line SIP desktop phone
- Revolutionary voice quality thanks to Polycom HD Voice technology
The SoundPoint IP 550 is a premium, four-line, SIP desktop phone. It delivers crystal-clear HD voice quality that meets the voice communication needs of even the most discerning users. The phone supports shared call/bridged line appearance, an essential feature for effective phone interaction between busy professionals and their business contacts.
This device comes with an easy-to-read LCD that supports Asian characters. It is also interoperable with the leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms. The phone's built-in IEEE 802.3af PoE circuitry and a dual-port Ethernet switch enable flexible deployment options and savings on cabling expenses. It brings excellent sound quality and great room coverage.
SoundPoint IP 550 Offers:
- Backlit, easy-to-read 320 x 160 grayscale graphical LCD with support of Asian characters
- Interoperability with leading SIP-based Hosted IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and a systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice technology
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML application
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
Polycom SoundPoint IP Phone Resources (PDF format):