Cisco 7937G IP Conference Phone
The Cisco 7937G Unified IP Conference Phone combines state-of-the-art wideband speakerphone conferencing technologies with award-winning Cisco voice communication technologies. The net result is a conference room phone that offers superior wideband voice and microphone quality, with simplified wiring and administrative cost benefits.
The new Cisco 7937G IP Conference Station is a full-featured, IP-based, hands-free conference station, designed for use on desktops, in conference rooms, and in executive suites.
The Cisco 7937G IP Conference Telephone offers improvements over the existing Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936. New features include superior wideband acoustics with the support of the G.722 wideband codec, support for IEEE Power over Ethernet (PoE) or the Cisco Power Cube, expanded room coverage up to 30 feet by 40 feet with the optional external microphone kit, support for a third-party lapel microphone kit, new larger backlit liquid crystal display (LCD), global localization within six months of first customer shipment (FCS).
7937G Unified IP Conference Phone Features:
- Exceptional voice quality virtually eliminates echoes, reverberations, and truncated words for natural two-way conversation
- Large backlit display (255 x 128 pixels)
- 4 soft keys for quick feature access
- Superior wideband acoustics
- Static or dynamic IP address assignment
- Optional 7937G extended microphone kit increases room coverage up to 30 x 40 feet
- Single 10/100Base-T Ethernet port
- Power via PoE (802.3af) or local Cisco power cube (48VDC) with power splitter (not included)
Cisco 7937G IP Conference Phone Documentation: