Jabra GN9125 Wireless Headset 1.9GHz
The Jabra GN9125 is a wireless headset that works the way today’s in-office professionals work. Offering an unbeatable range of personal mobility in the office, a robust talk time and a host of innovative features and benefits, the revolutionary GN9125 will give complete wireless freedom in the office.
The unique four-way conference call feature lets you hold fully mobile, secure conference calls not restricted to meeting rooms and without interruptions by the distortion of speakerphones. The Jabra GN9125 comes with a choice of three different boom arms, equipped with different microphones to suit quieter or louder office environments. With two speakers, the Jabra GN9125 is perfect for open, noisy offices.
Interference free frequency Band - DECT 6.0 The Jabra (formerly GN Netcom) GN9125 wireless headset operates on the 1.9GHz radio frequency band, which is a reserved channel for telecommunications equipment using DECT 6.0 technology, providing low interference and high quality audio.
- Up to 12 hours of talk time
- Up to 300 feet of wireless freedom
- DECT 6.0 1.9 GHz interference free frequency providing low interference and high quality audio
- Interchangeable earhook and headband wearing style for all-day comfort
- Multi-layered security system for secure conversations
- Multi-unit conferencing capability
- Support for Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)
- Brochure: GN9125
Increase your productivity and freedom with the GN 1000 Remote Hand Lifter. This device attaches to your phone and when it senses the magnetic field generated by the phone's ringer speaker, it sends a signal to your headset. When you answer, this great accessory for the 9125 lifts your phone's handset allowing you to take the call on your headset.
* Note: Wireless headsets do not have the same functionality as desk phones. Click here for details on what you can and can't do with a wireless phone headset.
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.