NEC Univerge UC Desktop Suite
Unified Communications for NEC Univerge SV8100
UC Desktop Suite UC Desktop Suite provides an easy, affordable way for businesses to implement UC functionality throughout their organization.
NEC UC Desktop Suite
NEC’s UC Desktop Suite delivers integrated unified communications (UC) that enhance an organization’s productivity and collaboration. It is a scalable, feature-rich solution that simplifies communications management and enables complete mobility. Specifically developed for small to medium size businesses, UC Desktop Suite users become more mobile and efficient.
UC Desktop Suite provides an easy, affordable way for businesses to implement UC functionality throughout their organization. It offers a wide-range of capabilities from managing communications on desktop personal computers (PCs), CRM Integration, Presence, collaboration through a multimedia softphone to placing a complete attendant console right on an operator's PC.
- Simplified Call Management - users simply click easy-to-understand icons on their computer screens for all calling functions
- Mobility - through a user's mobile phone or laptop web-browser, it provides access to and ability to change status, search for contacts and view their status, access additional contact profile information and simply click a contact to place a call
- Presence – provides users with real-time status and availability of their colleagues
- CRM Integration – offers businesses seamless application access to leverage and manage their information more efficiently
- Quick Messaging - enables users to send a personalized message to one or more colleagues’ PC or multi-line display phone
- Integration with UNIVERGE SV8100 Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) - enables users to login as an agent and view real-time queue statistics plus monitor ACD states of other agents
- Multimedia Softphone – enables mobility and sharing of real-time information through advanced UC applications such as videoconferencing, Presence, application sharing, whiteboard, chat and file transfer
UC Desktop Suite allows you the option of running it on an SV8100 internal server blade or on an external server – it is fully functional either way.
With the UC Desktop Suite and its advanced UC applications, businesses are able to collaborate more easily and provide customers the attention they deserve in today's increasingly mobile world.
NEC UC Desktop Suite - Related Brochures:
- NEC Univerge UC Desktop Suite Brochure
- NEC Univerge UC For Business (UCB) Brochure
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - InUCB
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Console
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Contact Center
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Executive Conference
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Instant Messaging
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Intelligent Mobility
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Knowledge Worker
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Post Call Survey
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Presence
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Snapshot
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Module Overview (White Paper)
- NEC Univerge SV8100 UM8000 Voice Mail System Brochure
- NEC Univerge SV8100 Unified Messaging Brochure
- NEC Univerge SV8100 In Skin Unified Messaging Brochure
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.