Plantronics CS530 Wireless Headset
CS530 Wireless Phone Headset
First we made it lighter. The CS530 DECT™ headset weighs in at a fraction of the model it replaced. That means all-day comfort for all-star performance.
Then we made it better. Increased range for maximum mobility, one-touch controls, energy efficient power management, simple plug-and-talk installation — the CS530 does it all.
Make a good call with the new standard in wireless desk phone headset systems.
Plantronics CS530 cordless headset is the wireless headset replacement of the legendary Plantronics CS70N monaural (1-ear) phone headset. The CS530 contains many new features, and illustrates why the Plantronics CS wireless series has been a best seller for years.
The Plantronic CS530 wireless headset features a new design, streamlined base and improved performance - all with the same dependability and wireless productivity that has made the Plantronics CS wireless series our best sellers.
Go mobile and multi-task up to 350 feet from your desk with answer, end and mute controls at your fingertips. And no matter what your preference, with three wearing choices there's one to match your personal style.
The Plantronics CS530 headset allows you to enjoy the sleek contemporary design of the new system with premium wideband audio quality and wireless mobility, all with the same reliability for hands-free productivity that has made the CS family a best seller for nearly a decade.
The CS530 even has the ability to conference up to three users on the same line - more proof the Plantronics CS530 has raised the bar for desk phone headset systems.
* Note: Wireless headsets do not have the same functionality as desk phones. Click here for an article on what you can and can't do with a wireless phone headset.
- Range up to 350 feet away for maximum mobility
- NOTE: Monaural style (around one ear)
- Premium wideband audio quality
- One-touch call answer/end, vol +/-, mute and flash controls
- Smart power management system optimizes for range and talk time
- Conference in up to three additional CS500 or Savi Series headsets
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Use with Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls