NEC Univerge UC For Business - UCB
True Unified Communications for NEC Univerge SV8100
UC For Business gives all users real-time Presence information at a glance, enabling more efficient call handling.
UCB allows staff to be more reachable and reduces time wasted on missed calls and messages.
NEC UC For Business (UCB)
UC for Business, or UCB, helps unify an entire organization. Individuals, departments and locations will work more efficiently as seamless internal and external communications enable smooth collaboration. Users can connect from wherever they are by phones, PCs, mobile devices and the web - effortlessly. This single server solution is designed to optimize your communications through the convergence of communication channels and business processes. It enables your employees to collaborate more effectively across the enterprise and helps to improve their overall productivity.
- Single server environment enables simplified administration.
- Rich Presence provides valuable information on people's whereabouts and availability.
- Desktop telephony and Microsoft® Office Outlook® integration simplifies call handling and enables users to manage all their communications from their desktop.
- Sophisticated contact center and operator functionality addresses the unique requirements of these important customer touch points.
- Third-party integration allows organizations to connect UCB with other business applications easily and cost-effectively.
- Check out our UC For Business Video Demonstration.
UCB means less IT infrastructure, less complexity and less drain on your resources. With UC for Business, you can meet all of your employees' needs, implement an enterprise-wide unified communications solution and minimize your total cost of ownership.
UCB is supported on all of NEC's UNIVERGE® SV8000 Series Communications Servers. InUCB for the SV8100 and SV8300 gives you the option of running UCB on an internal server blade that comes already licensed and pre-configured for ease of installation and implementation.
NEC understands that having the right communications solutions for your business is critical to your success. We want to partner with you to ensure that the communications solution you choose meets your specific business requirements. The comparison table in the UCB brochure will help you and your NEC authorized representative to identify the UC for Business solution that best meets your growing business's needs.
UC For Business Applications:
UCB for executives
UC For Business puts busy executives in control of communications by allowing them to screen, prioritise and respond to the contacts that are most important to their business. With UCB, managers can quickly reach workers on a wide number of mobile devices in order to communicate important assignments.
UCB for operators
Operators can manage peak times without compromising quality of service. UCB provides superior call handling abilities including ‘point and click telephony’ for greater speed, ‘drag and drop’ facility for re-prioritisng call queues and customer screen-pops.
UCB for knowledge workers
Knowledge workers have had to put up with phone tag, constant interruptions and overloaded in-boxes for too long. UCB streamlines and intelligently manages all their communications using a single desktop application. UC For Business presence provides efficient call management and screen-pop caller details that make call handling more professional.
UCB for contact centres
Contact Centre agents are expected to process large numbers of external requests as quickly as possible. These requests come in many forms - calls, faxes, e-mails, chats and via the company website. UCB enhances customer service with pre-configured safety nets for emergencies and high volume situations. Plus the skills-based routing enables a customer to speak to the right person first time. Agents also benefit from the simple, intuitive interface, helping to reduce training to a minimum.
Good reasons to choose UC For Business:
- A single point solution with a single server - creates a simplified administration environment
- A Microsoft ®Outlook based user interface
- Presence Reporting allows managers to monitor activity of their team, helping to enhance employee performance
- Simplified call handling - users manage all their communications from their desktop
- Easily customised for individual company requirements
- A wide range of 3rd party interfaces enables UCB to boost customer service and productivity
- Treat the mobile and the desk phone as a single device, using one number
- Instant ‘drag & drop’ conference calls
- ‘Out of office hours’ calls easily dealt with
NEC UC For Business - Related Brochures:
- NEC Univerge UC For Business (UCB) Brochure
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - InUCB
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Console
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Contact Center
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Executive Conference
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Instant Messaging
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Intelligent Mobility
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Knowledge Worker
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Post Call Survey
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Presence
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Snapshot
- NEC Univerge UC For Business - Module Overview (White Paper)
- NEC Univerge SV8100 UM8000 Voice Mail System Brochure
- NEC Univerge SV8100 Unified Messaging Brochure
- NEC Univerge SV8100 In Skin Unified Messaging Brochure
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.