NEC ITL-8R-1 IP DECT
The NEC ITL-8R-1 Cordless IP DECT phone (PN: 730097) is the same as the DTL-8R-1 Digital Cordless Phone, except it connects to the PBX via an IP connection.
The ITL-8R-1 consists of a base unit and handset. It is compatible with NEC's SV8100 system.
The maximum range is listed as up to 350 feet although this will depend on the building material in the environment. The ITL-8R-1 operates on the 1.9 GHz DECT frequency so is suitable for use around Wi-Fi installations.
NEC ITL-8R-1 Cordless IP DECT Phone Features:
- Battery Life - Typical 16 Hours Talk Time - 7 Days Standby
- Single Key Access to Conference, Hold, Transfer and Redial Features
- 2-Line, 16-Digit LCD Display with Backlight & Backlit Keys
- 8 Programmable Keys: 4 Programmable Keys and 4 One Touch Keys
- Headset Jack - Mute Control - Auto Standby
- Separate Charging Stand with Spare Battery Charging Capability
- Headset / Hands Free Volume Control
- Adjustable Ringer Volume Control
- 6 Selectable Ring Tones - Vibrating Ringer - Out of Range Detection & Alarm Tone, Low Battery Protection System
- Wall Mountable Separate Base Unit - Wall Mountable Separate Charging Unit
- Easy Installation
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.