ShoreTel Mobility Router
ShoreTel IP Mobility Router
The ShoreTel Mobility Router is an innovative and highly scalable network appliance that fuses IP telephony, enterprise wireless LANs, carrier cellular networks, and location technology to extend voice and Unified Communications (UC) to mobile devices.
The Mobility Router lets users make and receive calls from both the enterprise and personal mobile phone numbers by automatically selecting the best network (Wi-Fi or cellular) with fast and automatic network handover, to optimize cost, call quality and battery life.
Available in three options, sized to meet the needs of any enterprise, the ShoreTel Mobility Router can be deployed as an integral mobility feature in the ShoreTel Unified Communication system, or with the customer’s choice of PBX/UC vendors.
ShoreTel IP Mobility Router Features:
- Mobile UC on smartphones and tablets from a wide variety of platforms, including Android, Apple iOS, BlackBerry OS, and Symbian/Nokia.
- Low-cost in-building voice coverage leveraging the enterprise WLAN
- Reduced cellular charges costs through elimination of international roaming and direct dial charges on mobile devices
- Improved enterprise visibility and control over cellular usage
- Easy Integration with existing UC infrastructure and applications
- Available in Three Options:
- ShoreTel Mobility Router 2000 supports 10 to 100 users and is available with Secure Remote Voice.
- ShoreTel Mobility Router 4000 supports 10 to 1,000 users and is available with Secure Remote Voice and High-Availability options.
- ShoreTel Mobility Router 6000 supports 10 to 5,000 users and is available with Secure Remote Voice, High-Availability, Hardware Encryption/Decryption, and Hardware VoIP Acceleration options.
ShoreTel Mobility Router Documentation: