ShoreTel Voice Switch 220E1
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch 220E1
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 220E1 is a 1U half-width voice switch that supports up to 220 IP phones, or up to 70 IP phones and an E1 at the same time.
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 220E1 supports ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices.
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch 220E1 Features:
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-45 E1 port for connecting the switch to a telephone company
- 1 RJ-45 E1 monitor port for connecting test equipment
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices
ShoreTel Voice Switch 220E1 Documentation:
ShoreTel Voice Switch 220E1 Specifications:
1.69 x 8.39 x 14.28 inches (43 x 213 x 378 mm)
5.3 lb (2.4 kg)
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
18 W (max)
0-90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.