ShoreTel Voice Switch 220T1A
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch 220T1A
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 220T1A is a 1U half-width voice switch that supports up to 220 IP phones, or up to 70 IP phones, two loop start trunks, four analog extension ports and a T1 simultaneously.
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 220T1Asupports ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices.
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch 220T1A Features:
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-45 T1 port for connecting the switch to a telephone company
- 1 RJ-45 T1 monitor port for connecting test equipment
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 2 loop start trunk ports (FXO)
- 4 analog extension ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- SIP trunking and extension support
ShoreTel Voice Switch 220T1A Documentation:
ShoreTel Voice Switch 220T1A Specifications:
1.69 x 8.39 x 14.28 inches (43 x 213 x 378 mm)
5.3 lb (2.4 kg)
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
29 W (max)
0-90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.