ShoreTel Voice Switch 90BRI
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch 90BRI
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 90BRI is a 1U half-width voice switch that supports up to 90 IP phones, up to eight BRI channels, and up to four analog extension ports.
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 90BRI supports ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices.
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch 90BRI Features:
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 4 RJ-45 ISDN BRI ports for connecting to telephone company ISDN BRI lines
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 4 analog extension ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices
ShoreTel Voice Switch 90BRI Documentation:
ShoreTel Voice Switch 90BRI Specifications:
1.69 x 8.39 x 14.28 inches (43 x 213 x 378 mm)
5.3 lb (2.4 kg)
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
23 W (max)
0-90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.