ShoreTel Voice Switch 90BRIV
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch 90BRIV
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 90BRIV is a 1U half-width voice switch that supports up to 90 IP phones, 90 voicemail mailboxes, up to eight BRI channels, and up to four analog extension ports. This switch supports integrated voicemail capability with 56 hours of voicemail storage.
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 90BRIV supports ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices.
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch 90BRIV Features:
- 90 voicemail mailboxes with a total of 56 hours of voicemail storage
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 4 RJ-45 ISDN BRI ports for connecting to telephone company ISDN BRI lines
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 4 analog extension ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices
ShoreTel Voice Switch 90BRIV Documentation:
ShoreTel Voice Switch 90BRIV Specifications:
1.69 x 8.39 x 14.28 inches (43 x 213 x 378 mm)
5.3 lb (2.4 kg)
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
25 W (max)
0-90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.