ShoreTel Voice Switch T1k
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch T1k
The ShoreTel Voice Switch T1k provides higher density trunking to the central office using T1 or PRI signaling.
The ShoreTel Voice Switch T1k can also be used as a gateway to legacy PBX systems.
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch T1k Features:
- 2 RJ-45 LAN connectors
- 1 RJ-45 T1 port for connecting the switch to a telephone company line
- 1 RJ-45 T1 monitor port for connecting test equipment
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
ShoreTel Voice Switch T1k Documentation:
ShoreTel Voice Switch T1k Specifications:
1.69 x 8.39 x 14.28 inches (43 x 213 x 378 mm)
5.3 lb (2.4 kg)
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
0-90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.