Mediatrix 1104 VoIP Gateway
The Mediatrix® 1104 is a high-quality and cost efficient VoIP gateway connecting small offices to an IP network, while preserving investment in analog telephones and faxes.
It allows Services Providers to deploy rapidly and economically their solutions in SOHOs and it is the ideal solution for small branch office connection to larger private networks.
The Mediatrix 1104 connects up to 4 analog phones and/or faxes to a broadband modem.
The Mediatrix 1104 enables cost-effective VoIP deployments in small offices for both IP Centrex and private network applications. The Mediatrix 1104 has the additional benefit of supporting high compression codecs simultaneously on each analog voice ports, thus saving valuable bandwidth. As all other Mediatrix devices, the 1104 provides web interface, giving users a convenient access to the unit for initial set-up. The devices can also auto-provision by fetching their encrypted configuration from a TFTP or HTTP server making installation secure and transparent to the end-users. To further facilitate deployments, factory loaded configurations are possible.
In addition, an optional intelligent PSTN bypass allows Mediatrix 1104 users to make emergency calls and maintain their phone service in the event of a power outage or network failure.
Mediatrix 1104 Key Benefits
- Carrier-grade voice quality
- T.38 support
- PSTN bypass option available for emergency calls
Ease of Configuration
- Automatic firmware and configuration file download
- Encrypted configuration files support
- SNMP and web management
- TFTP or HTTP auto-provisioning
- QoS Support
- DHCP client
- STUN Clients
- Interoperable with equipment from leading industry vendors
Enhanced Telephony Features
- Call Forward on Busy or on No Answer / Call Transfer / 3-way Conference Call / Call Waiting / Caller ID on Call Waiting / Call on Hold
- H.450 basic services
- Dynamic De-Jitter Manager
- Voice Activity Detection