Mediatrix 2102 VoIP Gateway
The Mediatrix® 2102 is a high-quality and cost efficient VoIP gateway connecting SOHOs to an IP network, while preserving investment in analog telephones and faxes.
It allows Services Providers to deploy rapidly and economically their solutions in smaller premises and it is the ideal solution for remote line connection to larger private networks.
The Mediatrix 2102 connects up to two analog phones and/or faxes, as well as a PC or a home router to a broadband modem.
The Mediatrix 2102 enables cost-effective VoIP deployments in residential and SOHO applications. It connects up to two analog phones and/or faxes, as well as a PC or a home router to an IP network over a single broadband connection.
With an embedded PPPoE client and its innovative Transparent IP Address Sharing technology, the Mediatrix 2102 and the PC or router connected to the second Ethernet port have the same public IP address, eliminating the need for private IP addresses or address translations.
The Mediatrix 2102 has the additional benefit of supporting high compression codecs simultaneously on both analog voice ports, thus saving valuable bandwidth.
As all other Mediatrix devices, the 2102 provides web interface, giving users a convenient access to the unit for initial set-up. The devices can also auto-provision by fetching their encrypted configuration from a TFTP, HTTP or HTTPS server making installation secure and transparent to the end-users. To further facilitate deployments, factory loaded configurations are possible.
In addition, an optional intelligent PSTN bypass allows Mediatrix 2102 users to make emergency calls and maintain their phone service in the event of a power outage or network failure.
Mediatrix 2102 Key Benefits
- Carrier-grade voice quality
- T.38 support
- High compression Codecs support
- PSTN bypass option available for emergency calls
Ease of Configuration
- Automatic firmware and configuration file download
- SNMP and web management
- TFTP, HTTP or HTTPS auto-provisioning
- Support for SNMPv3
- Encrypted configuration files support
- HTTP Digest authentication
- HTTPS support
- Transparent IP Address Sharing
- PPPoE and DHCP client
- Interoperable with equipment from leading industry vendors
- STUN Support
Enhanced Telephony Features
- Multiple country tone support
- Call Forward / Call Transfer / Conference Call / Call Waiting support
- Optional PSTN Bypass on power failure / loss of WAN / special number dialing
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.