Nortel M3903 Phone
Meridian 3903 Telephone
The 3903 phone is the ideal choice for office professionals and technical specialists. Utilize with your Option 11C Nortel PBX. It supports up to four lines and/or features through the two self labeling keys at the top of the display. It provides access to additional features through the interactive soft keys below the display.
The M3903 delivers the new productivity-enhancing Call Log Feature, which displays a list of the last 10 incoming calls as well as the last five outgoing calls made from your phone. For added customization, you can choose to list all incoming calls or just the unanswered calls, and you can instantly redial and call on the lists with a simple keystroke. Fixed feature keys also allow you to switch easily from the handset or handfree to headset use, personalize the phone using the options list, and quickly access your voice mail system.
Nortel M3903 Features and Benefits:
- Multi-line, 3 Line x 24 Character Display
- 2 Self labelling, programmable feature keys (softkeys) with shift key
- 4 Context sensitive feature keys
- Fixed Feature Keys - Hold, Goodbye, Volume Control, "Smart" Mute and Headset w/ LED, Options, Message, Call Log (Includes Redial), Applications, Shift, Handsfree with LED
- Dual Purpose LED indicator - Message Waiting, Incoming call.Navigation Cluster, Quit and Copy
- Desk or Wall Mount
- Supports 2 Snap In Cartridge Accessories
Nortel M3903 Phone Colors:
* Functionality of some features assumes availability and customer subscription to service provider offerings.
Local telephone companies: Buy Meridian 3903 phone sets at wholesale prices for your rental phones program.