Meridian Key-Based Expansion Module
Nortel Networks M3900 Key-based Expansion Module provides 22 keys for any combination of lines and features. The M3904 and M3905 each support up to two expansion modules, for a total of 44 additional keys. The Key-based Expansion Module is the perfect option for busy receptionists, administrators, and managers. Use with your Nortel M1 Option 11C PBX system.
M3900 Phone Key-Based Expansion Module Features:
- Each Key-Based Expansion Module has 22 DSS keys.
- Displays up to 22 additional M1 extensions.
- Fully programmable - each button shows status of other PBX extensions.
- LED indicator - view who is on the phone prior to transferring calls.
- Add up to two (2) Key-Based Expansion Modules to your digital M1 phone
- Can be added to M3904 & M3905 phones
M3900 Phone Key-Based Expansion Module Colors:
* Functionality of some features assumes availability and customer subscription to service provider offerings.
Local telephone companies: Buy Meridian Key Based Expansion Modules at wholesale prices for your rental phones program.