Nortel Norstar T24 KIM CAP
(for use with T7316e Phone)
The Nortel Norstar T24 KIM CAP Module is a Central Answering Position (CAP) add-on for the T7316E phone that allows administrative assistants, receptionists and emergency contact centers the ability to centralize and efficiently distribute calls. By attaching up to four T24 Key Indicator Modules directly to a T7316E, users gain access to over 100 hundred memory buttons capable of supporting lines, features, and/or autodials. The result is an elegant desktop telephone solution ready to transform the pace and efficiency of any business operation while maintaining exceptional customer service standards. Note: this add-on module does not come with a phone. Originally the Nortel Norstar T24 KIM CAP Module, this is now continued as the 24 KIM CAP Module.
View T24 KIM CAP large image
- Modular design: Whether functioning as a feature-rich standalone solution or as a Central Answering Position, the T7316E+T24's modular design allows strategic deployment based on business requirements.
- System powered: Reliability is improved and installation simplified by removing the auxiliary power supply and utilizing the BCM or Norstar system to power the BST CAP.
- Busy lamp field/Direct station select: Increases customer satisfaction while improving operator efficiency by utilizing multi-segment icons for accurate and efficient routing of customer inquiries.
- Audio control center: Simplifies telephone operation by clustering common audio features for fast and precise toggle action between handset, headset, and speaker.
- Multiple hunt groups on the T24 Key Indicator Module (KIM): Ensures real-time contact by providing a series of telephone lines organized in such a way that if the first line is busy the next line is hunted until a free line is found.
- Multi-segment icons: Improves internal communication flow by providing a station status for system subscribers.
- Default features based on profiles: Simplifies system administration by defaulting to one of four profiles that are based on user requirements.
- Default line and hunt group assignment: Simplifies system administration by logically defaulting to the top six buttons on the LCD supported programmable button column.
- OA&M navigation buttons: Simplifies system administration by moving navigation capability from the middle to the top of the LCD supported programmable button column.
- Quick reference pull-out tray: Simplifies telephone operation by making the quick reference guide immediately accessible.
- Desktop Assistant label application version 1.3: Simplifies installation, moves, adds, and changes by allowing multiple sets to be printed simultaneously on perforated blank label sheets and zooming during print preview.
* Functionality of some features assumes availability and customer subscription to service provider offerings.
Local telephone companies:
Buy Norstar T24 KIM CAP forT7316e at wholesale prices for your rental phones program.