Plantronics Savi W720-M Wireless Headset
W720-M Wireless Phone Headset
The Savi W720-M wireless headset is a single-ear UC Standard headset built for Unified Communications applications and for softphones from Avaya, Cisco, IBM and more. It is specifically designed to be used for Skype for Business (formerly Microsoft Lync).
Multiple devices. Singular control.
The Savi W720-M is changing the way productivity-focused office professionals communicate. With three-way connectivity, you can easily manage and switch between PC, desk phone, and now mobile calls from a single comfortable, binaural, wireless DECT™ headset.
Optimized for Unified Communications, the system automatically updates your status* to “busy” on PC, mobile and even desk phone calls so colleagues can see your availability.
This intelligent system combines best-in-class sound quality, hands-free mobility and hours of talk time for ultimate efficiency. Once you experience a Savi 720 headset system you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
* With supported softphones. Plantronics software is required.
Download the latest release of Plantronics software and get one-touch call answer/end with supported softphones.
Buy this headset with the Plantronics HL10 Handset Lifter or an EHS Cable for greater mobility freedom. Add the handy and inexpensive Savi OLI Online Indicator so everyone can see when you are on a call.
Note: Wireless headsets do not have the same functionality as desk phones. Click here for an article on what you can and can't do with a wireless phone headset.
- One intelligent headset to manage your PC, mobile and desk phone calls
- Automatically routes calls to the mobile phone or headset – whichever device is within easy reach
- Transfer audio from headset to mobile phone with a press of a button to take mobile calls on-the-road
- One-touch call answer/end, vol +/-, mute and flash controls across devices
- UC presence automatically updated when on a PC, mobile or desk phone call
- Energy efficient adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time
- Conference in up to three additional headsets and guests can continue through multiple calls
Premium Sound Quality:
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology for high definition voice quality
- Voice-dedicated DECT™ technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise interruptions
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sounds
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.