Teledex D Series D200L2E
Two-Line Hotel Phone
The Teledex D200L2E hotel phone is a two-line corded analog hotel phone with handset volume controls, redial, flash, mute, conference and a touch message waiting light. **5 year warranty** Teledex D Series hotel phones are contemporary guest phones that are easily upgraded and combine multiple features designed to enhance hospitality success and guest satisfaction.
How did Teledex improve upon their most popular hotel phone in the world, the Teledex Diamond Series?
Start with a fresh contemporary design and a robust ergonomic open handset. But they still maintained the same Diamond faceplate area so Diamond Series owners can easily upgrade with their exisiting faceplate. Teledex D Series, is thoughtfully designed to meet emerging guest preferences, and to last for many years in demanding hospitality environments.
The New D Series by Teledex: Fresh new design and easy upgrades.
Teledex D Series D200L2E Hotel Phone Features:
- Two-Line phone
- Hidden Programming Key to Eliminate reprogramming of autodial keys
- ADA Handset Volume Boost with 3 distinct levels, compliant with HAC/VC and FCC requirements
- Raised Red Message-Waiting Lens can be seen easily from any area in the guestroom
- Message-Waiting Circuitry will activate on high or low voltage which guarantees operation of up to 7 phones for suite applications, with an extra-bright message-waiting lamp
- Electronic 3-way Call Conference Function with LED indicator for convenient multi-line conversations
- Hold Key places the active line on hold so the second line can be used or a conference call initiated
- Hold Release Detection Circuit will releases calls on hold when line is accessed by any telephone
- Redial Key automatically redials the last number dialed
- Flash Key
- Textured Finish provides durable resistance against scratches and smudges
- Full-Length Paper Faceplate for user-friendly customization
- Desk or Wall Mountable
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.