Nortel 1110 IP Phone
The Nortel IP Phone 1110 is a single-line, standard-level desktop IP Phone, which encompasses the sleek, cutting-edge ergonomic design of the IP Phone 1100 Series.
The Nortel IP Phone 1110e integrates a 143 x 32 pixel, fully-backlit, grayscale display which delivers superior viewing experience, a four-way navigation cluster with enter key for enhanced navigation, an integrated IEEE 10/100 switch with LAN and PC ports to support switching of collocated PC traffic and a robust suite of business telephony features as delivered from Nortel Communication Servers.
Nortel 1110 IP Phone Features:
- Single line telephone
- Backlit, monochrome, anti-glare display (143 x 32 pixel)
- 8 fixed keys and 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Integrated Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Switch with LAN and PC autosensing ports
- Voice message/incoming call and feature status indicator LEDs
- Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af) or local AC power option
- Field upgradeable firmware
Norte 1110 IP Phone Compatibility:
- Business Communication Manager 50 (R3.0 or later) / BCM 200 / 400 / 450
- Nortel Communication Server 1000 with backward compatibility to R4.0
- Nortel Communication Server 2100 (initial support with Release SE10)
- Nortel Communication Server 2000 (SN09U and later)
- Supported on Media Gateway 1000B Expansion Chassis
- Survivable Remote Gateway 50 (R3.0 and later) / 200 / 400
- Avaya Multimedia Communication Server 5100
- Avaya Aura™ Application Server 5300
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.