Nortel 1120e IP Phone
The Nortel IP Phone 1120e is a multi-line (four line), intermediate-level desktop phone encompassing a sleek, cutting-edge ergonomic design.
The Nortel 1120E IP Phone delivers advanced communications capabilities including support for both Nortel Communication Server and standards-based Session Initiation Protocol, a high-resolution, pixel-based, fully-backlit, eight-level greyscale graphical display, support for converged (voice and data) applications as presented from external application servers such as the Nortel Application Gateway 2000, four-way navigation cluster with Enter Key and USB peripheral support for a superior navigation experience, an IEEE integrated phone switch with Gigabit Ethernet LAN and PC ports and support for a local Tools Menu delivering simpler administration.
Nortel 1120e IP Phone Features:
- Multi-line telephone
- Backlit, monochrome, high-resolution display (240 x 80 pixel)
- 4 line/programmable feature keys and 4 soft keys
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Integrated Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Switch with LAN and PC autosensing ports
- Supports Expansion Module for IP Phone 1100 series
- Voice message/incoming call and feature status indicator LEDs
- Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af) or local AC power option
- Field upgradeable firmware
Nortel 1120E IP Phone Compatibility:
- Business Communication Manager 50 (R3.0 or later) / BCM 200 / 400 / 450
- Nortel Communication Server 1000 with backward compatibility to R4.0
- Nortel Communication Server 2100 (initial support with Release SE10)
- Nortel Communication Server 2000 (SN09U and later)
- Supported on Media Gateway 1000B Expansion Chassis
- Survivable Remote Gateway 50 (R3.0 and later) / 200 / 400
- Avaya Multimedia Communication Server 5100
- Avaya Aura™ Application Server 5300
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.