Nortel 1220 IP Phone
The Nortel IP Phone 1220 is one of the desksets in the exciting IP Phone 1200 Series that come pre-programmed with key features used by today’s businesses.
The Nortel IP Phone 1220 is an intermediate-level desktop that comes with four soft keys and six shortcut keys.
The Nortel 1220 IP Phone is ideally positioned for office workers with moderate call activity.
The Nortel Avaya IP Phone 1200 series is an innovative portfolio of IP Phones which include multiple softkeys, integrated speakerphone, advanced audio-quality technology for crystal clear conversations, headset support and an integrated Ethernet switch for single desktop wiring. The sets can be easily customized for advanced users.
- Multi-line IP Phone supports up to four line/programmable feature keys, eight fixed telephony keys, four context-sensitive soft keys and six shortcut/feature keys
- 3 lines x 24 characters and 143 x 32 pixel display with anti-glare screen
- Four-way navigation cluster with Enter key maximizes user choice and flexibility in navigation
- Superior audio quality leverages some of the latest technologies to ensure crystal-clear conversations
- integrated headset and speakerphone
- Simplified communications - the most commonly used Nortel Business Communications Manager (BCM) and Nortel Communication Server 1000 features come preprogrammed on all IP Phone 1200 Series sets. You can also customize the sets from hundreds of BCM and Communication Server 1000 telephony features.
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC ports
- Supports 802.3af standards-based PoE and local AC power via power adapter
- Compatible with optional Key Expansion Modules (12-key LCD-based or 18-key LED-based)
- Nortel Business Communication Manager 50 / BCM 200 / 400 / 450
- Nortel Communication Server 1000
- Nortel Communication Server 2100