Mitel 5235 IP Phone
Mitel 5235 IP Telephone
The dual port Mitel 5235 IP Phone is targeted towards users who require real-time access to advanced voice and multimedia applications and services.
The Mitel 5235 IP telephone is ideal for executives and managers, and can be used as an ACD agent or supervisor, as well as a teleworker phone.
5235 IP Phone Features:
- Large, high-contrast 320 x 240 backlit display
- Intuitive GUI for expansive feature set access
- 24 programmable, self-labeling touch-screen keys
- 8 fixed function keys - speaker, volume up/down, contrast up/down, microphone, message, hold, transfer/conference, cancel
- Application tabs include: phone, people, messages/visual voice mail, call history, settings, and applications
- Full-duplex, handsfree speakerphone
- Dual mode supports both SIP and MiNet protocols
- Contacts database with contacts dialing
- Peripheral support for IP Programmable Key Module, Line Interface Module, IP Conference Unit
- Dual 10/100 Mb switched Ethernet ports accommodates a collocated PC
- Integrated web browser and XML support
- Large message waiting indicator
- Dedicated headset jack
- Power via PoE (802.3 af) or 48VDC Ethernet/AC Power wall adapter (not included; sold separately - to purchase, ask for this accessory when you speak to your sales rep.)
Mitel 5235 IP Phone Compatibility:
- Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 6.0 or higher
- Mitel Teleworker Solution, Release 3.2 or higher
Mitel 5235 IP Phone Documentation:
Every Mitel 5235 IP phone from Telephone Magic comes with a full 1-year warranty.