Mitel MiVoice 5330e IP Phone
Next-Generation Desktop Provides Built-in HTML Applications and Wideband Audio
The Mitel MiVoice 5330e IP Phone is a full-feature enterprise class telephone that provides users with real-time access to applications such as web browsing, contact lists, call history logs and many customizable user settings.
HTML applications can be developed to run without an external server - providing cost-effective, intuitive customization for the user's unique requirements. The 5330 IP Phone is ideal for enterprise employees, and can be used as an ACD agent or supervisor, as well as a teleworker phone. When used with Mitel Unified Communications solutions such as the MiCollab Client (formerly Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced), the MiVoice 5330e IP Phone becomes a powerful communications tool that helps customs streamline communications between people and organizations.
Multi-Function Programmable Self-Labeling Keys
Users can personally program and label the 24 multi-function keys on the phone from the Desktop User Tool, Mitel Live Content Suite, or directly through the Settings interface. Intuitive navigation keys allow users to easily move between multiple screens.
Administrators will appreciate the ability to easily manage users through remote programming, eliminating the need for any paper labels, as well as reducing installation and ongoing operational costs.
Mitel 5330e IP Phone features:
- Large backlit graphics display (160 x 320) with Auto Dimming
- 24 Programmable, Multi-function, Self-labeling Keys, provided in three pages of eight keys each (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Wideband Audio Support - ships with a wideband handset (7 kHz) standard
- Dual embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN and PC)
- Voice mail access - large message waiting lamp
- Mitel Applications Support: Mitel Intelligent Directory, MiCollab Client (formerly Unified Communicator Advanced), Mitel Unified Communicator Express and Mitel Live Content Suite
- HTML Desktop Toolkit included for Applications development
- 12 fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume / Ringing / Contrast UP & Down, Previous Page, Next Page
- Three context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Menu key provides one-touch access to embedded applications including: Call History, Call Forwarding, Conference Unit Application, Settings, Help, Call Info and Visual Voicemail
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Browser-based Desktop User Tool for easy user programming and key labeling
- Icon Button Labeling for Global Markets
- Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Portugese, Spanish, Dutch and simplified Chinese
- Hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset (meets American Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements) and HAC compliance for magnetic coupling to approved HAC hearing aids
- Secure voice communication enabled by encryption
- Supports Mitel Teleworker Solution, ACD, Hot Desking, Resiliency and Dynamic Extension
Mitel 5330e Accessories:
- Mitel Line Interface Module - allows analog connectivity for emergency dialing
- Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit - for instant superior quality voice conferencing
- Mitel Cordless (DECT) Accessories Module - supports the Cordless (DECT) Handset and Cordless (DECT) Headset
- Mitel Bluetooth® Module - supports third-party Bluetooth headsets and the Mitel Bluetooth Handset
- 12- and 48-Button Mitel Programmable Key Modules - easily add up to 96 additional programmable keys to the MiVoice 5340e Phone
- Mitel MiVoice 5610 DECT Stand and Handset - a unique accessory that offers a low-cost wireless solution for personal area mobility on IP Phones
System Software Requirements:
- Mitel MiVoice Business (formerly Mitel Communications Director (MCD)) - Release 5.0 SP2 or later
- Mitel MiVoice Office (formerly Mitel 5000 Communications Platform) - Release 5.1 or later
- Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP) - Release 5.0 or later
- Mitel MiVoice Border Gateway (Mitel Teleworker Solution) - Release 7.1 or later
- Mitel SIP Software - Release 8.0 or later
- Mitel HTML Toolkit - Release 2.1 or later
Every Mitel MiVoice 5330e IP phone from Telephone Magic comes with a full 1-year warranty.