Mitel MiVoice 5505 Guestroom IP Phone
If you are deploying IP to guest rooms, you'll want to consider the unique hospitality feature set offered by Mitel's MiVoice 5505 cordless guestroom IP phone.
This compact, stylish cordless phone has all the physical features you'd expect in a hotel room phone, including a high quality full-duplex speakerphone, programmable speed dial keys, a large faceplate area for custom branding and dialing instructions, a cordless handset locator and a physical ringer volume control switch.
With its built-in, two-line backlit display, it provides an intuitive user interface, allowing guests to take advantage of self-programmable features such as an alarm clock, phonebook, customizable ringer volume, choice of ringer melodies and language selection.
This DECT 6.0 cordless phone has an operating range of up to 50 meters (150 feet) from the phone base. Up to three extension handsets are supported, so you can use the MiVoice 5505 cordless handset as a second phone for a guest room or suite of rooms.
Mitel MiVoice 5505 IP Phone Base Features:
- Single Line phone supports SIP VoIP protocol features
- Dual Ethernet (100/100MB) ports; provides a high-speed Internet/PC port side mounted for easy guest access
- Full-duplex speakerphone with on-hook dialing support
- Built-in DECT / DECT 6.0 interface with support for one base cordless handset plus up to three extension handsets (appears as one extension to the PBX)
- Supports full DECT handset range (up to 100 meters or 300 feet from base)
- 12-button dial pad
- Six fixed feature keys: Volume up/down rocker, Speakerphone, Mic Mute, Messages (illuminated green for message waiting indication), End Call and Handset Locator
- Line-in-use indicator
- Five programmable speed dial keys for access to hotel amenities, etc.
- Designation card with area for property branding and dialing instructions
- Support for property brand personalization via optional colour faceplates
- Support for joining a handset call with a base unit speakerphone call
- Supports MiVoice Business SIP resiliency
- CESID support for E911 calls
- Can be powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af) - base unit with handset
MiVoice 5505 Guest Cordless DECT Handset Features:
- Touchscreen access to features and applications
- 2 line x 14 character illuminated monochrome display
- Display backlight automatically dims to off while the handset is idle
- 12-button dial pad
- 10 fixed keys: Talk, Hang-up / Power, Messages, Volume Up / Down, Speakerphone, Phonebook, Soft Key 1 and 2, Mute, Flash
- Built-in full duplex speakerphone
- Context-sensitive menu-driven display for redial, incoming call options
- Handset Menu options: Alarm Clock, Audio Settings, Language Settings
- Message waiting indication
- Incoming caller name display
- Call history, redial, phonebook, key pad lock, language selection (all cleared at guest check-out)
- Battery charge status display
- Out of range audio indication
- Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) compliance
- Handset displays room number and time of day while idel
- Battery powered by 2 AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
Mitel 5505 IP Phone Compatibility:
- MiVoice Business - Release 5.0
Mitel 5505 IP Phone Documentation: