Mitel MiVoice 5340e IP Phone
Customization and Superior Usability in the Next Generation of Mitel IP Phones
The Mitel 5340e IP Phone delivers easy- to-use, one-touch access to many phone features and applications in an exciting next generation desktop device. The MiVoice 5340e can be customized to a specific user's needs or used by any general employee in a business.
A full-feature enterprise-class telephone, the Mitel 5340e IP Phone provides a large backlit graphics display with 48 programmable self-labeling keys, six intuitive call state sensitive softkeys, superior sound quality with wideband audio, and a built-in HTML toolkit for desktop applications development.
The MiVoice 5340e IP Phone is ideal for any enterprise executive or manager, Hot Desk users, Teleworkers, and Contact Center agents and supervisors.
Mitel 5340e IP Phone features:
- Large backlit graphics display (160 x 320) with Auto Dimming
- 48 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in three pages of 16 keys each
- Wideband audio support (G.722) - ships with a wideband handset (7 kHz) standard
- Dual embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN and PC)
- Mitel applications support: Mitel Live Directory, MiCollab Client, Mitel Unified Communicator® Express and Mitel Live Content Suite
- 13 fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, CAncel, Volume / Ringing, Contrast Up and Down, Home Page, Previous Page, Next Page
- Six context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Menu key provides one-touch access to embedded applications including: Call History, Call Forwarding, Conference Unit Application, People (Contacts), Settings, Help, Call Info, and Visual Voicemail
- Hands-free speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Icon button labeling for global markets
- Language support: English, French, German, Italian, Portugese, Spanish, Dutch and simplified Chinese
- Hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset and HAC compliance for magnetic coupling to approved HAC hearing aids
- Secure voice communication enabled by encryption
- Supports SIP and Mitel IP (MiNet) protocols
- Accepts standards-based (IEEE 802.3af) power over the LAN and supports 48VDC Ethernet / AC power wall adapters. Can be powered via a powered switch or by local 48V Ethernet power.
Mitel 5340e Accessories:
- Mitel Line Interface Module - allows analog connectivity for emergency dialing
- Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit - for instant superior quality voice conferencing
- Mitel Cordless (DECT) Accessories Module - supports the Cordless (DECT) Handset and Cordless (DECT) Headset
- Mitel Bluetooth® Module - supports third-party Bluetooth headsets and the Mitel Bluetooth Handset
- 12- and 48-Button Mitel Programmable Key Modules - easily add up to 96 additional programmable keys to the MiVoice 5340e Phone
- Mitel MiVoice 5610 DECT Stand and Handset - a unique accessory that offers a low-cost wireless solution for personal area mobility on IP Phones
System Software Requirements:
- Mitel MiVoice Business (formerly Mitel Communications Director (MCD)) - Release 5.0 SP2 or later
- Mitel MiVoice Office (formerly Mitel 5000 Communications Platform) - Release 5.1 or later
- Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP) - Release 5.0 or later
- Mitel MiVoice Border Gateway (Mitel Teleworker Solution) - Release 7.1 or later
- Mitel SIP Software - Release 8.0 or later
- Mitel HTML Toolkit - Release 2.1 or later
Every Mitel MiVoice 5340e IP phone from Telephone Magic comes with a full 1-year warranty.