Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Phone
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 is a premium SIP desktop phone with color display!
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 is a six-line SIP desktop phone with color display that brings lifelike richness and voice quality to phone calls.
Your teams need reliable communication devices. They prefer deskphones that come with multiple lines but without complicated features.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 combines state-of-the-art hardware with proven Polycom UC software designed for executive users and busy professionals.
SoundPoint IP 670 Offers:
- Unparalleled voice quality and clarity that makes every call efficient and productive
- A color interface platform for accessing applications, including the Polycom Productivity Suite and third-party applications
- Advanced SIP functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, and presence indicator
- Expandability, with up to three expansion modules into a call attendant console
The SoundPoint IP 670 is a premium, six-line, SIP desktop phone with a color display. It delivers crystal-clear HD voice quality that meets the voice communication needs of even the most discerning users.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 combines a large, backlit color display that gives users a rich visual experience with a menu of options that are simple for users to navigate. In addition, through its vibrant color user interface, the Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 is ideal for accessing applications, such as the Polycom Productivity Suite. This device also delivers a significantly augmented and visually pleasing user experience when running productivity-enhancing third-party applications developed with Polycom XML API.
SoundPoint IP 670 Features:
- Six line keys, as well as several soft keys for custom applications
- A backlit 320 x 160 pixel color display that delivers a rich visual experience
- Engineering that makes installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible
- Integrated GigE support
- Broad and robust interoperability with a broad array of SIP call-control Hosted IP-PBX and Softswitch platforms for open choices and simplified provisioning and support
Polycom SoundPoint IP Phone Resources (PDF format):