Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone
The Avaya B179 is best suited for board rooms and large conference rooms with groups greater than 10 people.
With Plug and Play simplicity, all you need to do is connect the Avaya B179 SIP conference phone to an ethernet line (and to a power outlet if you don't have PoE) and you're ready to go!
The B179 helps improve employee productivity and collaboration between customers, partners and suppliers with features including:
- OmniSound® - powerful, crystal clear sound to provide seamless productivity
- SIP based for powerful integration with Avaya Aura as well as third party networks
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Web-based configuration to import/export contacts and settings
- A conference guide that easily helps you set up group calls with the touch of a button
- Optional expansion microphones that increase range (and number of participants) up to 750 sq ft (Base pick-up range is up to 320 sq ft)
- SD-memory card to record your meetings and conference calls for playback or to archive for later use
- A phone book for quick access to your key contacts
- user profiles for storing personal contact details and settings
- Optional wireless headset connection and PA system to meet the sound requirements for larger groups
- Hold up to 5-way conference calls
The Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone is compatible with the following Avaya platforms:
- Avaya Aura (Communication Manager Rls 6.0.1 with Session Manager Rls 6.1)
- Avaya Communication Server 1000 Rls 6.0+
- Avaya IP Office Rls 7.0+
- Avaya Communication Manager Rls 5.0 and 5.2.1 with SES 5.2.1
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.