NEC Univerge VM8000 InMail Voice Mail System
Unified Messaging for NEC Univerge SV8100
The VM8000 InMail voicemail solution is a fully-featured messaging system fully integrated in the SV8100. NEC's UNIVERGE SV8100 helps small to medium-sized businesses succeed by placing people at the center of communications.
NEC Univerge VM8000 Voice Mail System
VM8000 InMail is an ideal cost effective solution that ensures that all callers get to the people and information that they need, without prohibitive hold times or dropped calls.
It provides digitally-integrated voice messaging capabilities and Automated Attendant features to meet communication needs both now and in the future.
Improved customer satisfaction
VM8000 InMail’s robust Automated Attendant feature set ensures customer calls are routed to the appropriate people and answered quickly and efficiently. When customers call in, an instruction menu announcement is played, to provide them a choice of dialling options. They can simply direct themselves to the called party without being placed on hold or having their calls dropped.
Increased employee productivity
Employees can also efficiently manage their calls and messages with easy one-touch access to voicemail features. With VM8000 InMail’s advanced call processing capabilities, employees no longer need to manually direct and route callers. The Automated Attendant routes each incoming call based upon the time-of-day and day-of-the-week. The VM8000 InMail solution can even provide different announcements and dialling options for each number in the office.
Intuitive user interface
The VM8000 InMail Solution’s interface is simple to learn and easy to use. Pre-recorded voice prompts offer a step-by-step guide on how to use all of the solution’s features.
Simple setup, installation and maintenance
VM8000 InMail is digitally integrated with the system’s central processing unit to provide increased speed and accuracy to the voicemail system. Additionally, Windows®-based PC Pro enables online centralized HTML-based programming access. When employees use this intuitive browser-based software with its easy-to-follow wizards, programming time and mistakes are significantly reduced.
Impressive Voicemail and Automated Attendant capabilities
The VM8000 InMail Voicemail Features:
- Conversation Recording
- Voicemail to Email
- Answering Machine Emulation
- Fax Detection
- Interactive Softkeys
- Message Count Display
- Programmable Voice Prompts
- Three Personalised Mailbox Greetings
- Message Forwarding
- Announcement Mailbox for One-Way Information
- Remote or Local Message Notification (on or offsite)
- Remote Programming via WebPro/PCPro Voice Mailbox
- Auto-Help Voice Prompts
- Auto-Forward to mailbox
- Programmable Individual Security Code
- Real Time and Date Stamp
- One-Touch Forwarding
- One-Touch Mailbox Access
- One-Touch Message Retrieval
- One-Key Call to Sender
- Confidential/Urgent/Future Message delivery options
- Guest & Group/Department mailbox types
- Multiple, simultaneous, language support
The VM8000 InMail Automated Attendant Features:
- Answer Schedule Tables
- Park and Page
- Capture Caller ID
- lexible answering based on trunk time-of-day and day-of-week
- Single digit transfer
- Individual trunk greetings
- Day, Night and Holiday Greetings
The VM8000 InMail Specifications:
- Ports: 16
- Voice Storage: 32 hours*
- Mailboxes: 576 Mailboxes (512 subscribers, 32 group and 32 call routing mailboxes)
- *Actual voice storage depends on the number of voice prompt languages loaded on the voice mail media.
NEC VM8000 - Related Brochures:
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.