ShoreTel Voice Switch 30BRI
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch 30BRI
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 30BRI is a 1U half-width voice switch that supports up to 30 IP phones, up to two BRI channels, and up to two analog extension ports.
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 30BRI supports ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices.
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch 30BRI Features:
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-45 ISDN BRI ports for connecting to telephone company ISDN BRI lines
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 2 analog extension ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices
ShoreTel Voice Switch 30BRI Documentation:
ShoreTel Voice Switch 30BRI Specifications:
1.69 x 8.39 x 14.28 inches (43 x 213 x 378 mm)
5.3 lb (2.4 kg)
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
22 W (max)
0-90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.