Long Range Wireless Station to Station
The Voyager TM-2300 long range wireless station to station system has excellent long-range capabilities as well as many super features. This wireless phone is ideal for use in your business as way to provide a long range extension of your PBX or analog phone system.
The TM-2300 can be set up for voice or data transfer. The remote unit has 2 standard telephone jacks (RJ11) for you to attach a fax machine, modem or telephone. Need to set up a phone for a security booth and don't want to run a wire all the way from the main building? The TM-2300 is your ideal choice. Have multiple remote locations? No problem! Just add another remote base station on its own OR with another main base station unit so each remote location can have its own line.
The Voyager long range station to station system can be added to your existing PBX or a normal analog phone line for small office / home office and residential use.
- 1 mile range in most areas and up to 6 mile range in open areas
- Clear signal even through 15 floors of concrete
- Long-range communication between handsets or between base units
- Remote Station has 2 RJ11 (telephone) jacks for connection of a fax machine, modem or telephone
- Adjustable speaker volume
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Automatically scans for an open channel (80 channels available)
- Automatic power level control
- Out-of-range alert
- Call Restriction feature
- Built-in Digital Voice Scrambler
- 1,000,000 security code programmable
Communications Between Units
- Full-duplex intercom between the Base Station and Remote Station
- Single-duplex intercom between multiple Remote Stations
- You can add up to nine base station units together to cover a maximum of 9 telephone lines. Unlike other long range wireless systems (particularly ones that use DSS technology), you can put all of your base stations together without worrying about interference.