Avaya DBM32 Button Module
AVAYA DBM32 BUTTON MODULE - The DBM32 Button Module can be added to the 1416 Digital Phone. Up to three of these modules can be added for a total of 112 buttons with dual LED's (including the sixteen from the phone itself). Note: The DBM32 requires an external power supply (1151D1).
The 1400 Series Digital Telephones - Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Value Edition is a family of cost-effective digital telephones that deliver familiar features at an attractive price point for customers with basic communications needs.
The family includes a portfolio of phones designed to meet a range of end-user needs including the call center.
Designed as a stand-alone portfolio, these telephones may be intermixed with other Avaya digital telephones, especially the Avaya one-X™ Deskphones (9500 series).
Combining the features of traditional telephones and the latest in telephone user experience, 1400 Series Digital Telephones - Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Value Edition telephones provide critical capabilities not often found in competitively priced models.
Note: The Avaya 1400 Series Digital Telehones are compatible with IP Office Release 6.0. Please ensure your Avaya IP Office system meets these requirements when purchasing 1400 Series digital phones.
Avaya DBM32 Button Module Features:
- For "Navigator" users - receptionsists, assistants, managers
- Up to 3 DBM32s can be connected to an Avaya 1416 phone, for a total of 112 line/feature keys or speed dial buttons
- DBM32 requires an external power supply (1151D1)
- The total number of DBM32/BM32 button modules supported on one IP Office system is 32, subject to the total system limits
Avaya DBM32 Button Module Compatibility:
- The Avaya DBM32 Button Module is compatible with IP Office Release 6.0 or higher.