Avaya 4424D Digital Phone
The 4424D digital phone is a 24-button digital telephone designed to provide the most common phone functions required to achieve maximum employee productivity and overall value.
- 24 Programmable call appearance/feature keys with twin lamps.
- 8 Fixed Feature Keys: Speaker, Mute, Conference, Transfer, Redial, Hold, Volume Up & Down.
- 4 Display Soft Keys below the Display.
- 4 Display Navigation Keys, right of the display: Menu, Previous (<), Next (>), & Exit.
- DSS port to support 2 DSS4450 adjuncts. Auxiliary power required.
- 2 x 24 character display.
- Connects to an IP Office DS (Digital Station) port.
Note: Only ten 4424D+ telephones are supported on any single IP Office Digital Station 16 or Digital Station 30 Expansion Module.