Avaya 1416 Digital Phone
The Avaya 1416 Digital Phone is a full-featured digital phone designed for communications-intensive users. The Avaya 1408 is compatible with IP Office Release 6.0.
The 1400 Series Digital Telephones - Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Value Edition is a family of cost-effective digital telephones that deliver familiar features at an attractive price point for customers with basic communications needs.
The family includes a portfolio of phones designed to meet a range of end-user needs including the call center.
Designed as a stand-alone portfolio, these telephones may be intermixed with other Avaya digital telephones, especially the Avaya one-X™ Deskphones (9500 series).
Combining the features of traditional telephones and the latest in telephone user experience, 1400 Series Digital Telephones - Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Value Edition telephones provide critical capabilities not often found in competitively priced models.
Note: The Avaya 1400 Series Digital Telehones are compatible with IP Office Release 6.0. Please ensure your Avaya IP Office system meets these requirements when purchasing 1400 Series digital phones.
Avaya 1416 Digital Phone Features:
- 4 row x 24 character adjustable white backlit display
- Supports 16-line appearance w/dual LEDs
- Supports up to three 32-button expansion modules
- Fixed feature buttons: volume up/down, mute, speaker, menu, hold, conference, transfer, drop, redial, headset, Contacts, Call log button, Quick access Voicemail Message button
- 3 contextual softkeys
- Four-way navigation cluster button
- Menu with access to most often used features (e.g., Call Forwarding, Park, Settings, etc.)
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Connects to Digital Station (DS) port
- Power source: supplied by phone system
Avaya 1416 Digital Phone Compatibility:
- The Avaya 1416 is compatible with IP Office Release 6.0 or higher