Avaya 4412D Digital Phone
The 4412D digital phone is a 12-button digital telephone designed to provide the most common phone functions required to achieve maximum employee productivity and overall value.
- 12 Programmable call appearance/feature keys with twin lamps.
- 12 Programmable feature keys without lamps (ie. not suitable for call appearance features).
- 4 Display Navigation Keys, right of the display: Menu, Previous (<), Next (>), & Exit.
- 4 Display Soft Keys below the Display.
- 8 Fixed Feature Keys: Speaker, Mute, Conference, Transfer, Redial, Hold, Volume Up/Down.
- DSS port to support 2 DSS4450 adjuncts; Auxiliary power required.
- 2x24 Character Display.
- Two-way handsfree speaker phone.
- Optional wall mounting/desk stand.
- Connects to an IP Office DS (Digital Station) port.