Avaya 5410 Digital Phone
The 5400 series of phones offer a high-end feature set, including a productivity local call log and speed dial directory. With an advanced user interface, the 5410 digital phone's 5 line, 29 character display eliminates the need for paper labels.
- Can only be used on the IP Office or Small Office – these terminals will not function on any other Avaya communications equipment.
- High-end feature set with local call log and speed dial directory.
- Advanced user interface.
- Reduced installation and move costs – no paper labels.
- Investment protection with downloadable firmware.
- 12 Programmable call appearance/feature keys (arranged in 2 switchable display pages of 6 matching the 6 physical display buttons).
- Adjustable Desk Stand.
- Fully Global ready (Icons used to indicate fixed button functionality).
- 5 line, 29 character display.
- Full-duplex speaker phone.
- 14 fixed feature keys, four softkeys.
- Large message waiting indicator.
- Headset jack.
- Local language customization (choice of languages for local phone menu).
- Eight Personalized Ring Patterns.
- Either desk or wall mountable.
- Connects to an IP Office DS (Digital Station) port.
Note: The 5400 series of phone can only be used on IP Office or Small Office and will not function on any other Avaya communications equipment.