Avaya 5410 Digital Phone
The 5400 series of phones offer a high-end feature set, including a productivity local call log and speed dial directory. With an advanced user interface, the 5410 digital phone's 5 line, 29 character display eliminates the need for paper labels.
- Can only be used on the IP Office or Small Office – these terminals will not function on any other Avaya communications equipment.
- High-end feature set with local call log and speed dial directory.
- Advanced user interface.
- Reduced installation and move costs – no paper labels.
- Investment protection with downloadable firmware.
- 12 Programmable call appearance/feature keys (arranged in 2 switchable display pages of 6 matching the 6 physical display buttons).
- Adjustable Desk Stand.
- Fully Global ready (Icons used to indicate fixed button functionality).
- 5 line, 29 character display.
- Full-duplex speaker phone.
- 14 fixed feature keys, four softkeys.
- Large message waiting indicator.
- Headset jack.
- Local language customization (choice of languages for local phone menu).
- Eight Personalized Ring Patterns.
- Either desk or wall mountable.
- Connects to an IP Office DS (Digital Station) port.
Note: The 5400 series of phone can only be used on IP Office or Small Office and will not function on any other Avaya communications equipment.
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.