Avaya 3626 Cordless Phone
Rugged Wireless IP Telephone
The Avaya 3626 wireless telephone is designed specifically for use in industrial workplace applications. It is extremely durable and has no moving parts, no external antenna, and no complex configuration menus. The handset has a rugged, monolithic design that gives users a large earpiece to provide comfort and seal out background noise.
Despite its rugged appearance, this compact handset offers the features and accessories that you expect in a modern business phone.
- Perfect for busy office environments.
- Lightweight innovative design .
- Simple to use.
- 802.11b standard-compatible.
- Radio Frequency 2.4000 – 2.835 GHz.
- Transmission type Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS).
- FCC certification Part 15.247.
- Management of handsets via DCHP and TFTP.
- Voice encoding G711.
- Transmit Power 100mw peak, <10mW average.
- Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP), 40bit and 128 bit.
- 2x16 character alphanumeric, plus status indicators.
- 4 hours talk time and 80 hours standby.
- Ruggedized durable design.
- Push-to-talk (walkie-talkie) feature for broadcast communications between employees.